Guest Post Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in writing for us! We love to have contributors & we are also available to do guest posts on blogs that would reach our target audience.
Our main purpose is to create collaboration and foster connections among our audience.
Our audience is the most important part of this community, and we strive to provide our readers with the most original content and high-quality information available.
Before submitting your guest post, please refer to the following guidelines:
• Conveys quality, practical advice presented with our readers in mind.
• Includes all the information—links, link text, etc. you want the published version of your post to include.
• Infringes no copyright laws.
• Includes a headline, body text, and your byline.
• Please note that it can take up to 10 days for us to review your submission. Please do not send us “reminder” emails within this time—they won’t help us get to your submission any faster.
How to Submit Your Guest Post:
Send an email using “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the subject line. In your email, please include the following: Title, content, attachments for photos, and a brief bio with a head-shot if you choose to include it. (Your bio must be less than 150 words, and can contain links to your website and social media profiles.)
The content must be submitted as a Word document or HTML text, and we will do our best to keep your formatting intact.
There are no rigid rules on length, but it should be long enough to be substantive (min 200 words), but not overly lengthy.
Feel free to link to posts on our present blog, but please use outside links only once or twice.